HQ Crafting 2 Sterne (zB Vanya) english

Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeine Diskussionen" wurde erstellt von GobiTodic, 21 Oktober 2013.

1. GobiTodic

GobiTodic *wants THE robe*

For 2 star pieces, you will want the following at 15: Alchemy, Blacksmith, Culinarian. Those are more or less MUSTS. Now, you would also want Culinarian at 37 and Carpenter at 50, but I see you do not, and probably are not looking to spend the time getting them there right now (I would HIGHLY suggest doing it though, Vanya is expensive, you do not want to mess this up).

Now, without those 2 classes I just mentioned, your rotation would look something like... Start off with Inner Quiet, I am not sure how much Craftsmanship you have, so you may want to start with your Careful Synthesis 2 to see how many steps you need to finish. Pop Ingenuity (BSM Cross), then use a Careful Synthesis 2, make sure to take note of how much progress it gives you, use 1 or 2 more Careful Synthesis and get it to the point where you are 1 synthesis from finishing (but DO NOT finish it obviously).

Anytime you get a "good" condition, make sure to use Tricks of the Trade (ALC cross). And, if your condition is ever "excellent" use one of your better touch abilities, but make sure you always keep enough CP to use the abilities you have to use (Master's Mend, Great Strides, etc.)

Now, use your Steady Hand, and get started with those Hasty Touches, pray to whoever/whatever you believe in, and just hope that SH1 is enough to get a good number of these to go well.

Whenever you hit 10/80 or 20/80, use Master's Mend 2 to get the bar filled up.

Now, if your prayers are being answered, hopefully you are sitting at near full durability, one move away from finishing your item, and hopefully you have been getting a good number of "good conditions" to use up TotT.

So, now that you are this far, you know you need 10 durability to finish up, and you need to use up those nifty Inner Quiet stacks. So, make sure to plan for saving 20 durability.

Now, continue on with the Steady Hand + hasty touch rotation, make sure to have at least enough CP for Great Strides and your highest Touch move (think it is something like 70) - if you notice you have enough for that, plus extra, you may want to throw in some better touch move than hasty.

Once you reach 20 durability left, do great strides, your best touch move, then finish off with Careful Synthesis. Remember, you do not have Ingenuity up, so make sure it is close enough to being complete that you can finish off. If you do not feel comfortable that one will do it, save 30 durability at the end.